- New-age lifestyles demand newer approaches to learning.
- Learning is more effective when it is fun and engaging.
- Competitive aspects of game play accelerate and enhance the learning experience.
- Gamification techniques keep users deeply engaged and motivated in the learning process.
- Social engagement strategies fuel learning through observation and participation.
- Abstracting the right information and using innovative presentation patterns aid faster understanding and enhanced retention.
X2PN taps into new learning paradigms for individuals, schools and organizations. Using game dynamics across mobile and social platforms, we make the learning experience more fun, engaging and rewarding than ever before.
Our free application, Dr. Infinity, features multiple tools for casual as well as specific learning content. Enhance your knowledge through XFacts, learn specific topics faster using our proprietary XBooks or simply put on your competitive hat and indulge in our single and multi-player games.
Why teach a child just a lesson when you can teach him or her how to learn?
Parents who wish to give their children a head start in an increasingly competitive world need to catalyze their desire to know.
Today’s schools need to provide a richer, meaningful learning experience and many have adopted technology-enabled learning to meet their academic goals. Games and social media features in classrooms are already a reality.
Learning paradigms are changing across spheres and it’s no different in the corporate sector. Today’s employee-friendly enterprises use game play techniques to keep their personnel engaged and make enterprise-knowledge management fresh and exciting.